Experienced, Aggressive Criminal Defense Attorney
Experienced San Diego Criminal Defence Lawyer
Thomas P. Matthews prosecuted over Thousands of cases, including death penalty trials, during his 26 years as a Criminal Defense Attorney in San Diego. He has also cross-examined hundreds of “experts” and is prepared to challenge any scientific evidence presented by the prosecution in their case against you. As your criminal defense attorney, he will put his expertise of the criminal justice system to work for you so that you can get back to your life.
- What is Your Background in Practicing Criminal Defense Law?
- How Much Does Having a Clean Prior Record Impact a Criminal Case?
- Do Most Criminal Cases go to Trial or do They Plead Out?
- How Often Do Criminal Cases Actually Go To Trial?
- What Is Sentencing In A Criminal Case?
- What Can I Expect To Happen In The First 24 Hours After An Arrest?
- What Common Mistakes Do People Make After An Arrest?
Beyond experience, Thomas P. Matthews brings a strong team to your defense comprised of experts, investigators, and associate attorneys. His team often conducts its investigation, which includes questioning witnesses, examining the crime scene, and combing through the evidence to understand the situation and make sure the jury hears your side of the story.
Do not be intimidated by an aggressive prosecutor trying to scare you into accepting a plea deal. Instead, call an experienced San Diego criminal defense lawyer with a proven track record and experience in courthouses throughout to fight the charges.
Cal law office Of Thomas P. Matthews now at (619) 600-5506.
More Criminal defense Locations:
- Criminal Defense National City
- Criminal Defense El Cajon
- Criminal Defense La Mesa
- Criminal Defense Lemon Grove
- Criminal Defense Rancho Penasquitos
- Criminal Defense Del Mar
- Criminal Law firm Santee
- Criminal Law Firm Solana Beach
- Criminal Law firm San Diego
Law Office of Thomas P. Matthews is ready to work with you!
Call us 24/7 For A Free Consultation