What are Sex Crimes in San Diego
- Rape – non-consensual sexual intercourse performed through threats, fraud or force. Defendants can confront the charges with evidence of false accusations, a misunderstanding that the intercourse was consensual, or mistaken identity of the rapist.
- Sexual assault – unwanted or nonconsensual sexual contact such as groping or grabbing
- Sexual battery – a charge for other sexual charges do not apply to the circumstances.
- Statutory rape – sex performed by an adult with a minor, regardless of circumstance.
- Prostitution – Engaging in sexual acts with payment, soliciting prostitution, or human trafficking.
- Child molestation/abuse – includes physical violence, mental abuse, and sexual acts.
- Child pornography – knowingly viewing, downloading or disseminating files from a computer.
- Trust Our Professionals!
The professionals at Law Office of Thomas P. Matthews can provide to you the counsel and guidance you need in order to get the best results out of your Sex Crime case. We want you to trust us with all your needs in the San Diego area. Give us a call at (619) 600-5506 today and learn about what we can do for you. Our Sex Crimes Attorney in California will be ready to serve you.
Call us 24/7 For A Free Consultation