Second DUI Arrest in San Diego?
The San Diego legal system takes a Second DUI CONVICTION seriously. More so if the conditions of conviction are similar or even worse.Possible penalties for a 2nd DUI conviction:
- Penalties for a second DUI are more severe. If convicted of a second DUI in San Diego, you could get any or all of these punishments
- Driver’s license suspension for up to 2 years
- Jail term between 90 days to 1 year
- Get huge fines ($390 to $1,000) in addition to other court-ordered consequences.
- An increase in your auto insurance rates
If You’ve Been Charged with Your Second DUI in San Diego here are 3 important Things you should know to be able to Protect Your Future:
- You only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to contact the DMV. However, a good attorney/legal firm will do this for you.
- When faced with a second DUI conviction you should seek the services of an accomplished lawyer who specializes in DUI and criminal defense cases. Most importantly, you should look for a lawyer with one of the BEST second DUI dismissal rate in San Diego.
- Considering the fact that a second DUI conviction costs more in terms of consequent fines and other substantial mandatory payments. You need to hire a lawyer who offers a competitive fee, accepts little or No Down payment, and offers affordable payment plans to help you out.
Choosing the best San Diego DUI Lawyer for your Second DUI is TOO Important of a Decision to Hire Just Anyone. You need an experienced, aggressive, competitively priced San Diego DUI Lawyer such as our own DUI attorneys who have thousands of DUI victories under their belt in San Diego.
If you are facing your second DUI charge in San Diego, call us immediately at (619) 600-5506 for a FREE, confidential consultation with an experienced San Diego DUI lawyer.
DUI Case Results
- Third DUI within 5 years
Charges reduced, $500 fine, no jail, no license suspension!
- Reduced to simple reckless driving!
- DUI Causing serious injury
- NO JAIL
- DMV Hearings
- Client has BAC of .28% and at DMV hearing the suspension was set aside
Liberty lawyers understand the importance of freedom; therefore, we offer accessible legal services by offering affordable payment plans, and Little or No Down payment. We can help you a great deal with your 2nd DUI in San Diego, call our experienced San Diego DUI defense lawyer immediately at (619) 600-5506 for a FREE, confidential consultation.
Call us 24/7 For A Free Consultation