Have You Or A Loved One Been Arrested For A DUI In San Diego?
DUI Charge in San Diego
If You’ve Been Charged with Drunk Driving in San Diego, STOP and Think For a Minute. Here are 5 Vital Things to Take Into Consideration When Looking to Protect Your Future After a DUI in San Diego:
- You only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to have your DMV hearing requested, or your drivers license will be suspended.
- If convicted of a DUI in San Diego, you could not only lose your driver’s license, but end up in jail, pay substantial fines, and deal with other court-ordered consequences.
- You want a lawyer fighting for you who has won thousands of DUI cases in San Diego, and who’s entire law practice is devoted to DUI and criminal defense.
- You want a lawyer who offers a competitive fee, accepts little or no money down, and offers affordable payment plans to help you through this.
- Most importantly, you want a lawyer with a remarkable DUI dismissal rate in San Diego.
Choosing the best San Diego DUI Lawyer is too important of a decision to hire just anyone. All we do every single day is fight to get charges reduced and dropped, and to get your fines and penalties significantly reduced.
You can call us directly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at (619) 236-3400. Take advantage of our free, confidential consultation with our experienced, winning San Diego DUI lawyer.
Again, we have over 25 years experience defending DUI and alcohol related crimes, and we’ve literally helped thousands of San Diego County residents just like you, get their DUI charges reduced or dismissed.
All of your rights will be protected, and we will NOT stop until we have secured your freedom and gotten you the BEST possible outcome!
Remember, you only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to contact the DMV!
Call us 24/7 For A Free Consultation