What Is The Punishment For A San Diego DUI Charge?
- Suspension of a driver’s license,
- Considerable fines, and
- Other courtroom ordered penalties.
A second DUI conviction can be punished with any combination of the following:
- Driver’s license suspension for up to 2 years
- Jail time between 90 days to 1 year
- Significant fines of $390 to $1,000
- Increased auto insurance rates
A third offense DUI has even more severe minimum and maximum penalties:
- Jail term between 120 days and 1 year
- Driving license suspension from 1 to 3 years
- Compulsory alcohol programs for 18 to 30 months
The representatives of Law Office of Thomas P. Matthews stand together as a unique entity in the San Diego area. What distinguishes us from other law offices is the significant amount of effort we put into reading every detail of your DUI Defense case. Any DUI Defense situation you might be facing deserves a meticulous team who will find the best way to build a defense for you. Trust the team at Law Office of Thomas P. Matthews to give you the support you need in the San Diego area.
Call us today!
Do not let DUI Defense matters ravage your normal life. San Diego area courts can be brutal and overwhelming to handle alone. The legal professionals of Law Office of Thomas P. Matthews have spent over 26 years providing proper representation for our DUI Defense clients. Call us at (619) 600-5506 and trust our practice to guide you through the San Diego area legal system.
Call us 24/7 For A Free Consultation