Misdemeanor and Felony Convictions
How A California Misdemeanor and Felony Conviction Can Affect Your Life Unless Your Hire The Best Criminal Defense Law Firm:
- Jail Time – This is an obvious effect for a criminal conviction but it is something that people do not think about enough. When you are in jail, your life stops, the rest of the world continues to move forward but your life stays still until you are freed. The months or years that are spent in jail can never been regained. Want to find out “WHOS IN JAIL“?
- Loss Of Rights – When convicted for a crime in San Diego county you could potentially lose these rights:
- Right To Own A Firearm – You will not longer be able to purchase or own a firearm.
- Amendment Rights – The Fourth Amendment guards against unreasonable searches and seizures. Losing this right means that you can be searched anytime, anywhere.
- Financial Loss – Hiring a good attorney is expensive, hiring a bad attorney is even more expensive. If you are convicted of a crime you will end up paying court fees, probation fees and most likely will have to pay for classes related to helping you understand the severity of your crime.
- Employment Opportunities – The conviction of a crime stays on your record and it’s available to every employer in the country and in some cases it is mandatory that you release information about your crime to any potential employer. This substantially limits the opportunity you have to get a good job or be promoted to a higher paying job.
Get an Expungement! This helps you get charges against you off your record, call our office to find out more!
The affect on your life when you are convicted of Misdemeanor & Felony charge in California unless you hire a lawyer like Criminal Attorney Thomas Matthews.
If you haven’t hired an experienced lawyer regarding these matter, then give Tom a call. Criminal Defense Attorney Thomas P. Matthews has been protecting the rights of San Diego Citizens for over 25 years. Having Misdemeanor and Felony Conviction on your record is the last thing you want. Don’t waste anymore of your time if your case is still pending. Consult with us today!
Call us 24/7 For A Free Consultation