DUI schools in San Diego County
East County ACCORD
7474 El Cajon Blvd.
La Mesa, CA 91942
MAAC Project DUIP
1355 Third Ave.
Chula Vista, CA 91911
Occupational Health Services
1050 Los Vallecitos Blvd., #109
San Marcos, CA 92069
Central District DUIP
9245 Sky Park Ct.
San Diego, CA 92123
If you took a PAS or chemical test, and the results showed a BAC level of 0.01% or more, and you were on a court-ordered probation for a prior DUI conviction of CVC §§23152 or 23153, in addition to the APS suspension, DMV will impose a concurrent 1-year suspension based on violation of your DUI probation. You are not eligible for a restricted driver license during the 1-year period. B. If you refused or failed to complete a PAS or other chemical test, and you were on a court-ordered probation for a DUI conviction of CVC §§23152 or 23153, the following licensing sanctions will apply:
• First offense—a 1-year suspension; a 2-year revocation if on DUI probation.
• Second offense—within 10 years of a separate violation of driving under the influence will result in a 2-year revocation; a 3-year revocation while on DUI probation.
• Three or more offenses—within 10 years of any combination of the above violations, convictions, or separate administrative determinations will result in a 3-year revocation.
Restricted License Eligibility You may be eligible for a noncommercial restricted driver license if all of the following apply:
• This is your first offense.**
• You completed a chemical test.
• The results showed a BAC level of 0.04% while operating a commercial vehicle, or 0.08% or more while operating a noncommercial vehicle.
• You were 21 years of age or older (CVC §13353.7). • Your driving privilege is not suspended or revoked for some other reason.
Who is affected after a dui in San Diego? Click HERE