DUI schools in San Diego County
- East County ACCORD
7474 El Cajon Blvd.
La Mesa, CA 91942
- MAAC Project DUIP
1355 Third Ave.
Chula Vista, CA 91911
- Occupational Health Services
1050 Los Vallecitos Blvd., #109
San Marcos, CA 92069
- Central District DUIP
9245 Sky Park Ct.
San Diego, CA 92123
If you took a PAS or chemical test, and the results showed a BAC level of 0.01% or more, and you were on a court-ordered probation for a prior DUI conviction of CVC §§23152 or 23153, in addition to the APS suspension, DMV will impose a concurrent 1-year suspension based on violation of your DUI probation. You are not eligible for a restricted driver license during the 1-year period. B. If you refused or failed to complete a PAS or other chemical test, and you were on a court-ordered probation for a DUI conviction of CVC §§23152 or 23153, the following licensing sanctions will apply:
• First offense—a 1-year suspension; a 2-year revocation if on DUI probation.
• Second offense—within 10 years of a separate violation of driving under the influence will result in a 2-year revocation; a 3-year revocation while on DUI probation.
• Three or more offenses—within 10 years of any combination of the above violations, convictions, or separate administrative determinations will result in a 3-year revocation.
Restricted License Eligibility You may be eligible for a noncommercial restricted driver license if all of the following apply:
• This is your first offense.**
• You completed a chemical test.
• The results showed a BAC level of 0.04% while operating a commercial vehicle, or 0.08% or more while operating a noncommercial vehicle.
• You were 21 years of age or older (CVC §13353.7).
• Your driving privilege is not suspended or revoked for some other reason.